|ポジション||System Performance Resident Engineer for ADAS|
This performance and resident engineer will be responsible for understanding the customer and internal system requirement， detail implementation of sensor algorithms in conjunction with core & application development team， and driving the needed modification from customer perspective. This individual will also support resolving performance-related issues locally for Japan customers. This skill set will be applied to mainly awarded production programs but will also be needed for business capture purposes. This individual will be mainly located at customer development site almost all the time， join customer’s internal meeting and events， support customer development and exchange necessary information between customer and internal development team in timely.
【Major Responsibilities 】
1. Resides at customer site as primary interface between customer and company's development team， and exchange necessary information and data with adequate quality in timely manor.
2. Act as performance algorithm local owner interfacing with Japan customers. Identify and maintain gap knowledge between company's implementation and customer use cases. Act as performance aspect VoC in driving needed modifications.
3. Support resolving performance-related issues locally through testing and tuning， at bench as well as vehicle level.
4. Support replicating/resolving customer issues related to application software and report to internal development team according to process in timely
5. Review vehicle validation test cases and to provide technical support for vehicle validation
6. Support sensor installation on the vehicle for customer， and provide tool training to customer.
7. Support functional safety assessment， planning and work product status and quality according to project scope
8. Support program lead and following up open items to customer/internal team according to program lead’s request.
1. Good understanding and experience working directly with vehicle electronics.
2. Preferably experienced in software development and verification tasks
3. Preferably experienced in system requirement development and management tasks with using Doors (Requirement management tool)
4. Ability to logically break down issues and come up with solutions.
5. Excellent task management skill， able to manage and prioritize multiple issues.
6. Ability to communicate in English and Japanese on technical subjects both in oral and writing， to closely work with global team members.
7. Excel to build and maintain good relationship with customer and internal team.
【Educational and Experience Requirements】
1. Bachelors Degree or higher in Engineering. Electrical/Mechanical/Software Engineering preferred.
2. At least 4 years of experience in automotive product development. System and/or software validation experience is a plus.
3. TOEIC score above 700 is preferred.
- データセンターファシリティエンジニア 求人募集
- 『労務事情 2019年3月1日号』に記事が掲載されました